Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Romances in Books.  It can include the most romantic couples, or your favorite romance novels.  I'm going to stick with my favorite romance novels.  I have so many that I love, it was hard to narrow it down to just ten.  But here they are, my Top Ten Romances




8.  Ransom by Julie Garwood



7.  Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie



6.  He Loves Lucy by Susan Donovan



5.  Romancing Mr Bridgerton by Julia Quinn



4.  Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean



3.  The Bride by Julie Garwood




2.  Persuasion by Jane Austen




1.  Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen  

What are your favorite romance novels? Or your favorite romantic couple?

2 comments:

The Library Lady said...

Hooray for Jane Austen books/romances!

Anonymous said...

I love all the Julie Garwood love. She is probably my favorite historical romance writer. I love Ransom and The Bride. Oh, and The Secret!! And Saving Grace and Castles, and Honor's Splendor!! :)

Romancing Mr. Bridgerton is amazing, too!

And Pride and Prejudice is just about the best book ever :)